Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why would they do that to us :upside_down_face:

Which one of the four football matches might be good this weekend? I might watch one.
Kerry and Mayo?

Galway v Armagh and Kerry v Mayo on Sunday should be good.

1 Like

This guys a comedian. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Shamrocks are some outfit

2 Likes

They’ll walk the all Ireland

Isn’t the Limerick senior club scene the greatest that ever was?

Dunno kid. Check to see how many posts Ive put up there

1 Like

Does the Examiner not still print all of this on a Thursday?

They may well win it but they will earn it.

Don’t know.
I only ever buy The Examiner on a Monday, and then very, very rarely.

Naas v Celbridge should have been the live football game today. Sounds like a belter. Naas won 2-11 to 0-14 and it was close the whole way through.

The Donegal football championship and the Kilkenny hurling championship which were shown are very much NOT box office.

1 Like

Disappointing there is no Live game from the Box Office Industries Tyrone SFC next weekend.

Tyrone should do their own TV deal. Is “Irish TV” still going? Malachi Cush and Logie could host it.

Imagine late September and October nights with a live Tyrone SFC game every night. A Gazzetta Football Italia style intro to the coverage with the names of the teams flashing across the screen. Dromore. Edendork. Trillick. Ardboe. Clonoe. Carmen. What other championship has a team with a nickname from opera?

It would be honreal.

1 Like

Even at rock bottom the camera’s can’t stop coming to the Tipp Club Championship. Last year 4 Live games televised. 3 already this year. Box office.

RTE only went to 5 counties last year, Dublin, Tyrone, Mayo, Kerry and Tipp and I’d be surprised if they went anywhere else this year.