Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

I didnā€™t mind Gaa on Sky. Have Sky so all the one.

Now Tv only 10 a month and get all Sky Sports channels. Way better deal.

1 Like

Neither did I. It was a great service that allowed you see games that previously werent on tv.

Iā€™ll miss Jamesie Oā€™Connor. McIntyre is a better commentator than Marty or Ger imo also

100 euro for 14 games over 6 or 7 Saturday nights isnā€™t hectic value unless they commit to showing pretty much every game from all these Round Robins.

I am only guessing now, maybe ā‚¬5 per game would work out about right.

GAAgo could surely run some type of mid week show too, maybe a more statistical type production that would interest some.

This is effectively what I was doing with Sky anyways.

1 Like

Des Cahill moving to GAAGO is the word.

I pay around 120 a year for gaago. Loads of games up all year round. Playback at any time in the year. Itā€™s a great resource.

1 Like

Of course it is. The problem here is, as always, is that lads want something for nothing. Its the same as the lads with the dodgy boxes (sorry @Copper_pipe), every cunt wants something for nothing. Its wearisome.

Iā€™d compare it to TG4 streaming games on Youtube.

Even though they are free, if a game is on Youtube i wouldnt dream of watching it, whereas if its on TV, I most likely will.

Iā€™d be interested to see what type of figures TG4 get for streaming some Minor match.

1 Like

You need to get a smart tv. Youtube same as a tv channel then.

1 Like

Fellas give out if there are matches shown at times that donā€™t suit them on platforms they donā€™t watch

Fellas give out if games arenā€™t shown at all

Fellas give out if there are too many games shown

Fellas give out about matches in the summer and the winter

Fellas give out about the cost of matches on the telly or streaming.

Be thankful you can watch the games at all

6 Likes

The quality of the streams is poor.

I just about get away watching BT in SD thanks to @Copper_pipe

Wonā€™t it be terrible not to be able to see that Antrim v Sligo qualifier live.

:rofl:

I see Ballyroan have gone big

Sky sports for 10 euro a month? I doubt thatā€™s true. Maybe on a deal for the first month

ā€œMonday nights with Martyā€ will be rating winner

I get it for a euro a month with Vodafone

Little maneen in a 3-piece suit talking absolute shite!

2 Likes