Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

GAA on the INTERNET has never improved on the formula of the RTE GAA Media Player and live INTERNET only coverage of Wexford v Meath in 2008. That was as good as it ever got.

I wouldn’t have time to be reading all those reports, but the brother was asking me is there any other comparable ‘Free Apps’ out there?

Seemingly The42 have an app

The last few evenings I’ve had OTB on they’ve been prattling on about the TIDAL WAVE of football that’s coming shortly. It sounds like there is going to be 900+ football matches between now and June. It sounds horrific tbh.

900 matches is tsumani.

2 Likes

Are they playing 24 games to eliminate 4 teams? That’s ludicrous. You could conceivably lose 3 games early in the championship and still end up winning the All-Ireland.

2x matches this weekend on GAA Go for Irish residents. 1 match the weekend after. Literally zero promotion for them.

They’re playing league games to determine seeding for the knock outs. All the American sports do it quite successfully. And AFL. This could very well be shite but so was the old format so it’s worth a go. If the tailteann was taken seriously like Westmeath and Cavan did last year it could revitalise the whole sport.

They sell themselves. You couldn’t expect Milton to have time to promote them

@timesthrowin is slow out of the traps today but a quick look around and there’s very little on live. Lots on GAAGO but I don’t have that any more. :frowning_face:

You need the aul Eye Pee TV for it I’d say

1 Like

How much is that ClubberTV?
Haven’t heard of it before

€80 for annual plan for €9 to €12 per game

A farce given the GAA literally have their own platform yet have given the rights to Joe McDonagh to Clubber

1 Like

That’s actually disgraceful. I was wondering why none of the Joe McDonagh games were available on it.

Braindead

Don’t waste your money on the Joe Mc lads, it’s done. Offaly have tossed it

A sign of how far Wexford have fallen that the madness of a WX vs KK game isn’t being shown on tv and that most dreary of combinations, Galway vs Dublin, is.

I’d say that game was chosen at the outset of the championship and couldn’t be changed then. The Wexford v Kilkenny game tomorrow will be far more Box Office with the potential relegation ramifications. Dublin v Galway in front of 8k in Croker won’t exactly catch the imagination by comparison.