Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Woefull shite

Cork hurling would really benefit with games being refereed by non Cork refs

Lyons isnā€™t too bad, but McAllister is Irelandā€™s worst.

Finbarrā€™s making shag all use of the extra man anyway. Absolutely hopeless.

Too right. Itā€™s been a pathetic effort with an extra man.

Glen look well improved compared to last year. Even though they reached the final last year I didnā€™t think they were overly impressive. Barrs were shocking.

Todayā€™s offering

Galway SFC

Corofin v Oughterard beo

Meath SFC

Simonstown Gaels v Skryne iarbheo

Itā€™s like watching brazil

Jaysus what a miss by the Oughterard 7.

:popcorn:

Very disappointed with oards performance today, totally out classedā€¦ Corofin look beeter this year than they did the last 3

Iā€™m only winding you up mate. Sure how rested did they look, no quick turnaround from crocker to slogging in the league

Howā€™s the rehab going?

Coro are a different animal

Very slowly chief, physio in the hospital put me on a leg bending machine and it split the stiches. Set me back a bit. Home now anyway, knees as big as a bus an the glute hammer quad and groin are in bits. Itā€™s going to be slow, very slow

Itā€™s a slow process alright. Mrs Pox works in that area and says that a hip replacement is a cakewalk compared to the knee.

At least itā€™s not the worst time of the year to be knocked out.

Herself is due on Saturday! Iā€™ve fuck all patience really for sitting around on my hole but Iā€™ve to grin and bear it. I donā€™t know how cuts that donā€™t work do itā€¦ Iā€™d be gone cracked

All the best with the upcoming arrival.

Not the best time to be laid up tbh but the surgery was ment to be back in March. It is what it is

Sack Walshā€™s Faythe Harriers will be in action live on TG4 at 2.30pm next Sunday against Shelmaliers in the Wexford senior hurling quarter final.