Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Woefull shite

Cork hurling would really benefit with games being refereed by non Cork refs

Lyons isnā€™t too bad, but McAllister is Irelandā€™s worst.

Finbarrā€™s making shag all use of the extra man anyway. Absolutely hopeless.

Too right. Itā€™s been a pathetic effort with an extra man.

Glen look well improved compared to last year. Even though they reached the final last year I didnā€™t think they were overly impressive. Barrs were shocking.

Todayā€™s offering

Galway SFC

Corofin v Oughterard beo

Meath SFC

Simonstown Gaels v Skryne iarbheo

Itā€™s like watching brazil

Jaysus what a miss by the Oughterard 7.

:popcorn:

Very disappointed with oards performance today, totally out classedā€¦ Corofin look beeter this year than they did the last 3

Iā€™m only winding you up mate. Sure how rested did they look, no quick turnaround from crocker to slogging in the league

Howā€™s the rehab going?

Coro are a different animal

Very slowly chief, physio in the hospital put me on a leg bending machine and it split the stiches. Set me back a bit. Home now anyway, knees as big as a bus an the glute hammer quad and groin are in bits. Itā€™s going to be slow, very slow

1 Like

Itā€™s a slow process alright. Mrs Pox works in that area and says that a hip replacement is a cakewalk compared to the knee.

At least itā€™s not the worst time of the year to be knocked out.

1 Like

Herself is due on Saturday! Iā€™ve fuck all patience really for sitting around on my hole but Iā€™ve to grin and bear it. I donā€™t know how cuts that donā€™t work do itā€¦ Iā€™d be gone cracked

5 Likes

All the best with the upcoming arrival.

1 Like

Not the best time to be laid up tbh but the surgery was ment to be back in March. It is what it is

2 Likes

Sack Walshā€™s Faythe Harriers will be in action live on TG4 at 2.30pm next Sunday against Shelmaliers in the Wexford senior hurling quarter final.