Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Weather is controlling my work next 3 weeks it’s a whure to be fidgeting

1 Like

Is it not Derek Mcgrath’s Faythe Harriers?

Fair play!

How’d you get that garden done with a dodgy knee?

I work in the building trade too… You just live and deal with the pain… The auld buck has taken over the last 3 weeks

1 Like

Send him down to me will you for a few days.

1 Like

He’s 83,20 year old wouldn’t get thru what that man would do in a day if they had a week to do it. Auld stock, ya can’t beat it

6 Likes

Fair play to him. Long may he plough the furrow.

2 Likes

Ffs…Cora Staunton as co-commentator on a Dublin club game

3 Likes

4 time all ireland winning, 11 time all star Cora Staunton is it?

Poor standard of point scoring here

Cora while a phenomenal player is as dull as dish water.

As an aside, While I understand what you are saying ladies and men’s football are different games with different rules and skill sets. I’d be disappointed if Bernard Brogan was brought in to be co commentator on a ladies match simply because he was a high achieving men’s players.

1 Like

Different sport.

Davy Keogh is a fine hurler, think he is in the Dublin panel currently. Looks a tidy enough footballer too

1 Like

Thomas Davis giving Ballymun plenty of it here.

Look RTE are stone broke so they decide to get someone from over 200 miles away as co-commentator. I’d doubt she was ever at a Dublin club championship game before. There are easily dozens of people in Dublin capable of doing it. A look back at some of the football “Up for the matches” would provide an amount of insightful analysts.

1 Like

I predict Thos Davis sub Ciaran Farrelly will get a goal

Last week they brought the Dow and Teege to Dublin to do punditry on games played in the county where they live :sweat_smile:

Is Cora living in Mayo? A lot of people from the West relocate to Dublin.

No .

Red rover