Liverpool 2018/2019

What?!’

Silva isn’t in the best 50 players to have played in the English Premier League from 1992 on.

He’s a luxury Leon Britton.

Silva is a nice player, lovely touch etc. etc but he’s a boring player…I suppose every team needs a safe, boring player … but he wouldnt make a prem top 50.

Suarez and Salah won the player of the year in the years that city won the league, he can have no complaints,
Silva is a very good player, not one of the greats
Van Persie as well I see, can’t temember much that far back

nobody said he was one of the greats. Somebody said he is one of the most overrated players in the history of English football

1 Like

I retract that.

I can’t think of anybody more overrated.

Silva is one of those tippy tappy nothing players that are ten a penny in Spain.

3 Likes

I think Silva is a cracking player and one of the best over the last 10 years.

What @Bandage said

:roll_eyes:

:roll_eyes:

Disgusting comments after the tough personal trauma he’s been through this past year or so, you should be ashamed.

I suppose you’d take Gordon Henderson over him any day of the week would you?

Name one midfielder Liverpool have who is better than Silva?

Jesus, he’s far better than anything Liverpool have in midfield. Liverpool are shite to watch. Their tactics are based on rendering midfield nothing but a dead zone of pressing and tackling. They don’t have one midfielder who can pass the ball and their entire game is about hard running, counter pressing and then knocking the ball into the channels for fast little fellas to run after.

2 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement here.

1 Like

He actually comes across as an alright sort and has behaved impeccably with all the racist shit he has to put up with. You hate him because he left your beloved Scousers because he wanted to go to a club that won stuff. Lolz.

2 Likes

Why did you drag Liverpool into it? Silva is a little cunt. Just like you… get the fuck out of here or i’ll murder you.

I hated him when he played for my loved Redmen

cc @Ralphie

Caoimhin Kelleher

They can’t help it, himself and @Horsebox are consumed by their hatred of Liverpool

2 Likes