Liverpool 2018/2019

He played for celtic but it seems his heart was at rangers.

its like if a spurs fan called Gareth Bale a Spurs legend

You wouldn’t be the shrewdest judge of soccer around here tbh. Don’t you rate Chelsea flop Alvaro Morata the greatest player every to have played in the EPL?

he is by far the most talented player in the EPL

1 Like

I suppose. A legend… Fact/myth/historical figure from a bygone era…Maybe if Kane left he’d be a legend

No surprise to see you’re an expert on English soccer ball

Good morning child. I’m definitely not an expert. However I do have a passing interest which I do try to keep a lid on, lest I betray the land of the curlew and the snipe, the Aran jumper and the Irish sweepstake.
I’m not surprised that you’re not surprised. Anything that did surprise you would undoubtedly surprise you long after it had surprised everyone else, and only after it had been gently and patiently explained to you by a sympathetic carer.
Now you can get back to the patriotism of your lumps of hairy bacon and the cartoons in ‘Ireland’s Own’.

1 Like

It appears I’ve touched a nerve. You English chaps are very thin skinned.

1 Like

That may be how it appears. Don’t jump to conclusions though, bear in mind that you’re not very bright

1 Like

Ah yeah, you English chaps are far smarter and superior to us natives.
at least that’s what you’ve been telling us for
100s of years.
it’s great to see your mask slip.

I was talking about you singular. Quit scurrying for cover.

Fuck off out of here with your mindnumbing garbage.

Kenny Dalglish is a celtic legend. Well he’s a legend amongst the glaswegian celtic supporters who’s local club it is. `

Fekir’s knee is fucked. Deal off :disappointed_relieved:

He was a brilliant player for Celtic but the Lions ,McStay ,Tully ,Peacock are legends

1 Like

I broke that story 4 hours ago, kid.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Jim fucking White.

No problem, m8.

1 Like

He is broken goods.