Liverpool FC 2014/15

I assume it will be Markovic and Henderson wide with Gerrard playing off Sterling through the middle here

Joke shop stuff.

A real lack of fluency in Liverpoolā€™s game, too many heavy touches or bobbly one touch passes, Basel are doing a good job pressing but Liverpool are making it easy for them too

We need Markovic to inspire a Lazar-us act.

So now the new wide men are getting crosses in for Liverpool, but thereā€™s no big man anymore on the end of the crossesā€¦ doh!!!

Markovic is a bit of an eejit.

IN fairness, that has to be one of the softest reds of all time.

Lolz

Silly silly

Thatā€™s it

Silly boy but thatā€™s never a red card.

Must be fucking brain dead.

I think it is. He had a look before he swung at him. It was just a misjudgement from Markovic that resulted in him barely making contact. But he lashed back at him on purpose.

You just canā€™t raise your hands. Liverpool are woeful to watch. At least with Arsenal you get a bit of slapstick comedy, this is just a dirge.

Rodgers out, out, outā€¦

Yeah looking at it again he had a look before putting his hand back. Still soft though, barely and contact.

For fucks sake, even if he made contact, tā€™would barely be a love tap.
Last weekend that Mangkalla fella from City almost cut a lad in half with a kung fu kick, I donā€™t think he even got a card.

The irony being Markovic had done more in the 15 minutes he was on than heā€™s done all season.

Youā€™ve got to ask yourself, did I give the ref a chance to send me off, and I think the boy didā€¦ There was no contact.

B Rod on borrowed time. The Dog and duck are poor but should beat Liverpool on Sunday. Arsenal week later.

Basil player should have been booked for acting regardless of whether you think t;s a red card.