Liverpool FC 2014/15

Diego Costa is some cunt throwing a tantrum when he fell over in the box and didnā€™t get a peno.

Costa will flounder in the second half of he season. Heā€™s a fat track bully.

Thereā€™s Wally.

Weā€™ll destroy these cunts next week.

Couldā€™ve done with taking a lead to Stamford Bridge but happy with that performance overall. A corner has been turned methinks.

Score?

1-1

We won 1-1

I didnā€™t see the match. Reports of a great performance. Accurate?

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1077711, member: 24ā€]I didnā€™t see the match. Reports of a great performance. Accurate?
[/QUOTE]
First half, plenty of possession but too much tippy tappy stuff on the edge of the box which Chelsea dealt with comfortably. Clumsy challenge on Hazard by Can to give away the penalty.

Second half, Liverpool absolutely battered them. Gerrard hit the post and Courtois made some great saves, especially one from Lallana near the end. Nice goal by Sterling.

They played well last night, still missing a bit of bite up front. Am afraid to get too excited. :smiley:

Lucas was unreal- He has mugged you off twice now. You cunt.

We play better and get better results when Lucas is in the team and that is a fact. Can never understand the abuse he gets.

Farmer stated on more than one occasion that he would never be a good player. He was fantastic for the season before his acl injury- Has had to ride it out over the last 18 months but this season he has been fantastic, doing all the dirty work that largely goes un-noticed- @farmerinthecity only appreciates the big time Charlie type players tho.

For a professional footballer he does not possess the ability to carry out many of aspects of the game. Like passing. Like shooting. Like offering anything creative. He also has a very annoying habit of laughing when he attempts any of the above and makes the inevitable balls of it.

But he can screen though. Pity there are about a million other aspects to the game.

@Rocko used to say that about youā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1078181, member: 24ā€]For a professional footballer he does not possess the ability to carry out many of aspects of the game. Like passing. Like shooting. Like offering anything creative. He also has a very annoying habit of laughing when he attempts any of the above and makes the inevitable balls of it.

But he can screen though. Pity there are about a million other aspects to the game.[/QUOTE]

Stage 4 :smiley:

I never laughed.

Everyone else didā€¦

And you accuse me of being rattled.

Ha!