Liverpool FC 2014/15

Ok, I am back on the kop bandwagon after enjoying the quality today.

Liverpool til I die (or perhaps the 25th may)

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1100383, member: 464”]Ok, I am back on the kop bandwagon after enjoying the quality today.

Liverpool til I die (or perhaps the 25th may)[/QUOTE]
Great to have you aboard.

Warrior.

Should have been a penalty to Liverpool for handball. Toure finished it but disallowed for offside.

I don’t think we’ll score here.

Coutinho :rolleyes:

58 seconds of injury-time elapse without incident and it’s a replay at Ewood Park.

No replay date has yet been announced and looking at the fixtures for both teams it could well be quite a while before it’s played.

The Reading v Bradford replay is down for Monday March 16th but Liverpool are away at Swansea that night so that’s out.

The semi-finals are down for April 18th/19th and our fixtures until then are are as follows:
MARCH
16: Swansea
22: MANCHESTER UNITED

APRIL
4: Arsenal
11: NEWCASTLE
18: Hull

After the Manchester United match there’s an international break with England fixtures on March 27th and 31st so any replay can’t take place between the Manchester United and Arsenal matches. UEFA apparently won’t let FA Cup replays take place on Champions League nights either so that’s March 10/11/17/18 out.

Blackburn’s fixtures are as follows:
March
11 Bolton
14 Charlton
17 Brentford
21 Brighton

April
4 Leeds
6 Millwall
11 Reading
14 Birmingham

Tuesday April 7th (not a Champions League night) looks most likely to me with Blackburn’s game against Millwall being put back. This would have the added bonus for Liverpool of not interfering with preparations for the league matches against Manchester United and Arsenal.

I went out to the kitchen for ten seconds to leave my dinner plate in the sink, and missed the goal.

You can’t ever get that immediacy back.

Ah well. I’ll still take it.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1107803, member: 183”]I went out to the kitchen for ten seconds to leave my dinner plate in the sink, and missed the goal.

You can’t ever get that immediacy back.

Ah well. I’ll still take it.[/QUOTE]

I turned my back for 4 seconds to plug on the laptop. Bittersweet

You kind of feel of a fraud celebrating a goal you haven’t seen live.

Roddy Doyle had a piece about the 1990 World Cup where he described going to the toilet in the pub to try and force an equaliser in the England match. It worked.

That’s the kind of victory that wins you league titles.

+1. Hand it over now.

:clap: Great to have you back mate

I missed you terribly. I missed all my fellow kopites.

:rolleyes:

You gimp.

We’re letting these cunts have far too much of the ball.

Unbelievably easy.

Who played that through ball?

Nevermind, Herrera, excellent pass.

Moreno AWOL. Can’t say we don’t deserve to be behind.