Liverpool FC 2014/15

Hon da Europa league!

Well done, mate. You gooners sure showed us scousers what’s what today :clap:

Arsene Wenger knows, which is very unfortunate for us.

This is looking very reminiscent of the 1997/98 season, as the Gunners continue their relentless late charge towards the title, unless Liverpool can somehow pull off an unlikely 4-3 win, which I’ve no doubt we will.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1117892, member: 183”]Arsene Wenger knows, which is very unfortunate for us.

This is looking very reminiscent of the 1997/98 season, as the Gunners continue their relentless late charge towards the title, unless Liverpool can somehow pull off an unlikely 4-3 win, which I’ve no doubt we will.[/QUOTE]
Text me when it’s 3-2, mate.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1117835, member: 110”]Can’t see Liverpool winning with that team.
We could have really done with Gerarrd today considering the injuries
Toure :eek:
Lucas just back from a long absence
Sterling on the way out[/QUOTE]

:clap:

Fran knew.

Arsenal will walk this, hopefully.

@ChocolateMice halfway there

How is that not a sending off? He was on a yellow.

Hector bellerin is the spit of the young lad who put it up to nidge and then got shot by another jung fle in love hate

No Škrtel or Can for Blackburn

Cruyff turn from Mignolet. :smiley:

Michael Owen gives MOTM to Alexis Suarez.

Rodgers has been badly exposed by two aristocrats of the game, Van Gaal and Wegner.

Next year is Liverpool’s year for the title. There can be no doubt about that.

Sakho gone off with a hamstring injury. Toure on. We’ll be plucking fans out of the crowd to play for us before the end of this.

Score?

Blank.

The only previous time I can remember us going to Ewood Park in the FA Cup was a third round tie in 1991 broadcast live by RTE. Blackburn led for most of the match (I think Frank Stapleton may have scored their goal, though it could have been Simon Garner), and Liverpool looked beaten all ends up when Mark Atkins knocked a harmless cross into his own net deep into injury time. Liverpool won the replay comfortably and went on to play Everton in Round 5. The 4-4 draw in the first replay was to herald Kenny Dalglish’s sudden resignation. Within eight months, the King had taken over at Blackburn and the fortunes of the two clubs rapidly and unexpectedly diverged.

0-0
42:00

Half-time: 0-0