Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Ancelotti probably wouldnā€™t have taken the job, I donā€™t see any reason why he would anyway.Also Ancelotti is a very attack minded manager. No matter how well he did it wouldnā€™t be by amassing 1-0 wins. Klopp is as good as they couldā€™ve got as a manager

From looking at twitter it appears Kloppo has the English press eating out of his hand

In the timeline of an abusive relationship that is being a Liverpool fan the husband has walked in the door with flowers and claimed it is going to be different from now on.

How many months until we are crying on the bottom step of the stairs?

6 Likes

Reading on a Liverpool forum that heā€™s appointed his brother Klipiti to the staff.

1 Like

How can you read those god awful football forums?

Good God.

As if this place is inhabited by balanced individuals with something meaningful to say.

Classy stuff from Borussia Dortmund there. I feel bad now for making fun of the Krauts in town last night in their native tongue.

Compared to those placesā€¦yes.

Iā€™ve never been on oneā€¦there you have me.

Joe Gomez out for the season

Klipiti Kloppp?

Danny Ings ruled out for the season.

2 cruciate injuries in a week.

A coincidence or a sign that Liverpool FC s and c lads are bluffers and charlatans?

I guess we will see how good of a manager Klopp is now. What a start for him.

Forget it, palā€¦ Next year will be our year.

Sturridge injured - now thereā€™s a surprise

Saving it for next year. Half of the German national team will drive us to the promised landā€¦the 4th Reich, pal.

Klopp introduced triple training sessions this week. A cruciate knee ligament injury for Danny Ings and Sturridge injured again too.