Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Best league in the world.

I’m too upset after that match. :frowning:

I’m delighted if that makes you feel any better.

1 Like

I’m gutted for Liverpool fans. They deserved better than that today. What a top top league though.

Have you suffered a mental breakdown pal?[quote=“myboyblue, post:345, topic:20557, full:true”]
I’m gutted for Liverpool fans. They deserved better than that today. What a top top league though.
[/quote]

1 Like

Not at all, why would I?

Your last post had me worried.

Everyone of your posts worry me mate, so it’s mutual. Thanks for looking out though, Bressie would be proud

1 Like

After being very upset about the tragic death of National Hunt stalwart Shared Belief yesterday, it consoles me that our abject performance today has at least stopped any Newcastle fans from angrily punching any horses. A good day for animal welfare.

Sturridge injured again.

Did his plaster come off?

Hamstring. Will be out for some weeks.

No harm he’s probably due a rest to be fair.

2 Likes

The 40 or so minutes over the last couple of games probably wore him out.

1 Like

Are hamstring strains a common symptom of a mental breakdown?

Jesus Christ what a joke. I told ye lads. His head is totally gone

Its very tough for Liverpool and Spurs who don’t have the same financial muscle, depth in their squads or indeed clout and influence to compete with the four elite super fanchises particularly when they have a less than 72 hour turnaround between Europa League on the Thursday night and Sunday afternoon. They get next to zero help from the EPL power brokers with the fixture list. Like Spurs, Liverpool have picked up just 7 from 18 points on the Sundays after Europa League football. Liverpool have drawn at home to Norwich, drawn at Everton, drawn at home to Southampton, lost at home to Crystal Palace, beaten Swansea at home and now drawn at home to West Brom.

After six nights of Europa League football, Liverpool & Spurs have not been given as much as one Monday night kick off.

So far this season, after their 6 European Cup games, Woolwich have only been asked once by the EPL powerbrokers to play less than three days later - losing a lunchtime Saturday fixture 2-0 to Chelsea.

Man U have had two three day turnarounds and they both resulted in draws at Crystal Palace and Leicester.

Chelsea have had the three turnaround twice, they lost at Stoke and they faced Woolwich (who were in the same boat) at home and won 2-0.

Man City have bucked the trend of poor results following a three day European turnaround. They won both times they were asked to do it, albeit both at home to then struggling Newcastle and Southampton.

:ROTFLMAO: smiley.

1 Like

Another one broken by the task

4 Likes

I didn’t see the tackle on Lovren, was it late? Was there a card shown?