Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Big win that for LFC, great to see the fans enjoying themselves so much after a win against Norwich.

Smug but agree rating!!

What the fuck are you on about?
Can you spell?

2 Likes

Hā€™on @Flano. Hā€™on @The_Scouse_Cafu.

Oh that was easy. Great ball in the build up from Bojan mind you. Onside for me.

The counterfeit Zlatan puts Stoke 1 up.

I got it wrong, the touch was from the one and only Jonny Walters, outstanding.

Walters has been excellent but Whelan has struggled a bit when Liverpool have pressed him in possession (very surprised with that). Liverpool were pretty poor in the first half bar a few forceful runs and a couple of shots from Can.

Jamie Carragher highlighted a Stoke attack where Moreno just stopped running back. Unacceptable from a Liverpool player.

Arnautovic actually made a mess of the chance in that he put himself in a clearly offside position when he didnā€™t have to. Awful covering from Toure.

If Klopp was having a look at Long, he could do worse then have a look at Walters

The sky sports news lads are aghast at Henderson coming off ā€œHe must be injured, has to be injuredā€¦heā€™s their talismanā€

Stoke have been all over Liverpool for the last 10 minutes.

Interesting game. Benteke on for Henderson.

Flanagan should have seen yellow there

Just inā€¦ Are we headed for pelanties?

Looking that way. Stoke the more likely though if its to be won before that

Fuck me Flanagan should be gone

Jesus Benteke
Heā€™s like a calf a half hour old learning to walk

Itā€™s the 34 year old scousers I pity. In their formative years Liverpool were awesome. A magical club with legends in every position. But itā€™s been a fucking shambles since Kenny resigned the first time.

1 Like

Benteke doesnā€™t wanna know about it.
Heā€™ll be out the gate soon.

Is Ibe stone useless?