Liverpool FC 2015/2016

City will have to win it out now to get in CL next year.

Its set up for a Liverpool/Manchester domination of European football this season.

We’ll play the Super Cup in Warrington.

Arsenal will over take the Spuds for 2nd spot and the Spuds will miss out on CL with Pool and City getting auto qualification. T’would be gas if it happened

2 Likes

27 years since Hillsborough. 27 minutes remained for three goals to be scored. We scored them.

The 96 sucked them into the net at the Kop end.

It would be even better if united snuck in to a CL spot but didn’t get in because Liverpool and city won the competitions. That would be the icing on the cake. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dream on you fool. You haven’t a fucking clue what you are on about.

3d still gets Champions League even in that circumstance.

If Liverpool and Manchester City win the European Cups, 4th misses out - that’s the only circumstance in which this would happen.

2 Likes

That was fucking crazy

Stage 3

4 Likes

I rejected the chance to be on a quiz team tonight despite thinly veiled threats of the Euro 2016 match tickets which have been promised to me going to somebody else if I didn’t turn up, in favour of staying in and watching the match.

I stand by my decision.

3 Likes

And again.

Such a special, special club.

2 Likes
2 Likes

He’s arrived home tonight with flowers and promised things will be different from now on.

I believe him.

1 Like

Bit late to be dialling the emergency number at that stage.

20 years ago this month Liverpool won 4-3 against Newcastle in stoppage time.

Tonight Liverpool won 4-3 against Borussia Dortmund in Kloppage time.

Murderers

2 Likes

Where is the final on.i pity.i pity any city welcoming these murdering pickpocleting scallies