Liverpool FC 2015/2016

I think he was saying that the next Superbowl will be contested by the Denver Broncos and the Atlanta Falcons.

2 Likes

Douglas beat Bride Rovers. Douglas and Midleton first two teams in the semis, in opposite sides of the draw.

Wrong thread

1 Like

Nice striker Mario Balotelli says joining Liverpool was the ā€œworst decision of my lifeā€.

The Italian scored four goals in 28 appearances for the Reds after arriving for Ā£16m from AC Milan in 2014.

He managed one goal in 20 Serie A games on loan at Milan last season before a free transfer to Nice this summer.

ā€œApart from the fans, who were fantastic, and some players who I got on really well with, I didnā€™t like the club,ā€ Balotelli told Canal Plus.

The 26-year-old was speaking before scoring twice on his Nice debut in the 3-2 Ligue 1 win over Marseille on Sunday.

Brendan Rodgers, who signed Balotelli, was sacked as Liverpool manager in October 2015, with Jurgen Klopp taking over.

ā€œI had two coaches, with Rodgers and Klopp for a short time, but neither their methods nor their personality left me with a good impression. I never really felt right there,ā€ said Balotelli.

Balotelli will get another 5 years thanks to egotistical soccerball managers thinking they can get the best out of ā€œhis talentsā€. And good luck to him. He is limited , one paced and has issues but he is mugging off the industry . Chavball is now some laugh .

1 Like

Going to throw away a 2-0 lead against Chelsea

Origi should have scored that.

Good save though from the Belgian.

A 2-0 half time lead for the visitors at Stamford Bridge can be a dangerous lead.

Good result, will be tempered somewhat by losing at home to Hull next week

Can for Origi. Guardiola will probably play 5 or 6 in midfield so making sure enough numbers are in there. Will Mane or Firmino be the main forward in this set up?

Mane and Firmino interchangeable Iā€™d say

Lucas was meant to be in Milan recently for a medical before his impending move to Inter.

A draw is a good result for us tonight.

Liverpool are likely to be our biggest threat as they have no European football to contend with and City are a rabble just stumbling to results at the minute

This guyā€¦ :rollseyes:

This guy :heart_eyes: