Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

We needed Andy Carroll on the end of that cross by Milner.

That’s how you don’t win the league.

Solid draw for West Ham

This is at least the fourth season in a row when we’ve lost serious ground in December.

We’ll probably be flying in February and March but it’ll be too late.

Liverpool don’t have enough quality or leaders in that team. Bunch of spotty teenagers on the bench

Funny, they panned across the bench at one stage and I thought either I’m getting very old or that is a very young bench.

Getting???

Was at the game today. Very flat. Woeful crossing. Can was a big loss. Too slow to break forward. They should buy Joe Hart.

Milnerwas the only one today who was able to put in a half decent cross

Serious engine on him. Their best player. Not a great crosser all the time though.

No but he was the only one that has any bit of accuracy today

Think they are going to fall away now. Coutinho is a huge loss.

Think so too. Huge loss. Please the high octane game the play will take its toll.Chelsea will go through a bad patch at some stage though.

:clap:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-campaigner-professor-phil-scraton-12383133

4 Likes

No Couthino or Matip Saturday, Matip arguably the bigger loss as that defence is a holy show. City will have Aguero back. Should be a good game, think City will NIC it 2-1.

Oooooft.

Despite @Bandage’s attempt at ridiculing, Liverpool finish that run of fixtures one point ahead of the target I set.

We’re now just 10 wins away from the record number of consecutive top division games won in English football.

1 Like

I implore you not to list the upcoming games and predict Liverpool’s point tallies from them.

1 Like

I’ve already written the post.

All that remains is for me to click “Reply”.

And there are the fixtures from now until the end of February: