Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Big night ahead. Have to be beating these cunts if we want to win it. I think we could could put 3 past them, but can we keep them out?

Early goal needed I think. Maureen will park the bus and hope for a goal from a corner. Maureen knows how to beat Liverpool at Anfield. Big test.

There’s been a lot of managers who’ve known how to beat Liverpool at Anfield these past 20/30 years tbf.

5 Likes

6-1 to UTD.

3-1 to the POOL. Mané to tear them a new one. Sturridge to rattle the net. Pool not to keep a clean sheet

Over 2.5 seems a decent bet at nearly evens.

Both teams better going forward than defending.

I might have a tenner on Liverpool minus -1 & -2 as well

I’ve said it before I haven’t a clue about betting. I’ve betted twice on football in my life. Once was on Liverpool to win at Camp Nou - which they did - at something ridiculous like 5/1 (seemed ridiculous in a two horse race to me anyway). The following week, buoyed by the €50 i got from PP, I laid a bet on Gerrard to score and Liverpool to beat Charlton or some other shite. Ended up losing 1-0 or something. You can take my bet Julio. A simple “like” will suffice if it comes in for you

3-0 to the Scousers

Not a hope. Utd will park the bus and sneak it.

The pool will geggenpress their heads off.

3-0

0-1 to Man U and the Klopp bubble bursts

Dare to dream, boys. Show some belief in your club even. You don’t have to pre-emptively save face on the internet by predicting a defeat.

“Sure I wasn’t expecting us to win anyway.”

Pussies.

1 Like

Do you dream Bandage?

I dreamt that Utd won 6-1 and then awoke at 6am on the button.

Mourinho has a shit record against Klopp and a shit record against Liverpool.

I predict a 7-0 win for Liverpool with Coutinho and Firmino, fresh as daisies from their long haul trip to Brazil, scoring a hat-trick each. One of our injury doubt midfielders will score the other.

1 Like

I watched the Six-One news yesterday.

I do, Fagan.

What do you dream of?

See “Dreams” thread for examples.

Electric sheep

1 Like