Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Did we get a trophy for that?

That should have been a pelanty, the commentators confirmed it

It’s ok, guys.

Klopp will come out with a refreshingly honest interview afterwards which will win kudos with the KOKs and the ramifications of tonight’s result will be ignored.

4 Likes

Smudger Smith lost the run of himself in co-commentary but Carragher et al cleared it up in the post-match piece. He just jumped to the ground and wasn’t touched.

FotF Duncan Castles going for Klopp on Twitter and Klopp giving a very narky interview here.

How was Matip and young Alexander?

So I’ve commented that Klopp will be under pressure soon if they don’t improve their form but that doesn’t suit your agenda so you’ve ignored it and peddled your usual shite

Huh?

Soon?

Yes they’re still in the top 4, but soon they won’t be

TAA was pretty solid but Southampton carved us open a few times down the middle. I only saw bits of it though.

Talk on OTB that we’re in for Tom Heaton.

They’re 7 games with only a win against a League Two side to show for it, repeating same mistakes and falling away at a rate of knots.

I’d say he should be under a bit of pressure now. His interview tonight should appease the masses though, guys will be telling us about how Liverpool should have had two penalties.

Kult
Of
Klopp

You need to take this on the chin and stop raining on my vindication.

2 Likes

Should’ve got some sort of recognition for bringing the poor state of stadiums to the attention of the authorities. If it wasn’t for them we’d all still be going to see our favourite teams at deathtraps

:smile:

If anything I’m confirming your vindication, pal

Ok m8.

Is it embarrassing for me to ask who Tom Heaton is ?

1 Like

Think he’s the lead singer with The Beautiful South, mate.

2 Likes

Was the lead singer of the beautiful south not a bird ??

Edit…I was thinking of Fairground Attraction

1 Like

The Beautiful South had a female singer called Jacqui Abbott accompanying Paul Heaton.

1 Like

Another goalkeeper, exactly what they need

Burnley keeper, mate. A real upper and comerer and very highly thought of by the 4th estate.

They recently recorded some new LPs.

Always had a soft spot for her - lovely voice.

This was an old B side that they put on one of recent records

Edit - Beautiful South actually had three different female singers over years and then at end had none.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHbliT3cckY

1 Like