Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Of they are then Liverpool are guilty, guilty, guilty.

He only wanted 50k off Chelsea because he knows he’ll be playing for Vitesse Arnhem if he stays

Tony Barton > Antonio Conte and Klopp
Brian Clough as well obviously.

Its the hard pressed Russian people who had Sibneft sold off for a song that are the real victims of Chelsea financial doping.

Can @GeoffreyBoycott answer this and try to evade it as he has already compromised himself?

Flying back in the day cost a pretty penny. Fortune spent on travel. No wonder they made a loss. Chelsea not even in the fucking thing this year despite all their financial doping. Unsustainable in a legit organisation.

Liverpool won a CL while posting an £18m loss.

Financial doping at its best.

1 Like

No idea of the state of the Nottingham Forest 1979 or Aston Villa 1982 financial statements. I don’t have all the answers. Resident Nottingham Forest fans @Lazarus and @Fitzy or one of the forums many chartered accountants might be able to help you out there with your latest little project.

You seem to think football clubs normally post profits.

Bizarre since the majority of clubs have been bankrolled by money men since the day dot.

More bizarre anti-logic from you.

Interesting article on Klopp’s destabilising training methods by FotF Duncan Castles here:
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-stars-left-depressed-jurgen-9925096#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Is Duncan not insane?

3 Likes

That must be judged on a case by case basis. It depends on whether you like the team/person he’s having a nibble at.

2 Likes

That should be in the shite journalism thread.

It does show Klopp is box office though.

:sweat_smile:

5 O’clock in the evening is night time now is it? The poor bastards have nothing to do all day until they go for a bit of training at 5. Where’s me violin.

Some fellas have get up early with their kids (that’s life I’m afraid Duncan). Get to spend all day with them (horrible in know) but don’t get to see them in the evening then because they’re training so late (5pm).

It’s no wonder some of these footballers are fucking weaklings when you have dickheads like Duncan trying to wrap them in cotton wool

2 Likes

Christ, you’re a touchy crowd today. Sure look it, I suppose Liverpool will win tonight having had around 2 weeks to prepare for the game.

Who’s at home tonight, bud?

I would hope so but as this is Liverpool you never know.

Leicester city are at home this evening. Late night kick off. I hope the players don’t get too depressed.

1 Like

I’ll miss it unfortunately.