Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Didn’t offer it is an excuse. Thought it was ridiculous myself that the squad wasn’t added to in January, given that Mané was gone to AFCON. Any chance Liverpool had of a title challenge was fucked away when he boarded that plane and nobody was brought in to fill the gap. Fail to prepare…

Sturridge
Grujic
Henderson
Lovren
Ings

He decided to send Flanagan away on loan at the start of the season when he could have provided decent cover and also decided to freeze Sakho out for half a season before sending him away on loan.

If Chelsea have five or six injuries like they’ve had at certain points this season, then their bench would be full of youngsters too.

Their bench against Leicester at home this season was:

Begovic
Terry
Solanke
Batshuayi
Loftus Cheek
Aina
Chalobah

Carragher is terrified of Leicester putting in a performance here tonight

9-2 looks very nice for the home team.
Jamie’s going to have a party tonight and show off his CR tee shirt

Vardy has just tried to take Manes foot clean off.

UEFA regulations the kind of thing you get very worked up about. That and looking for condemnation from me for a Bamidele Alli tackle.

Not a word of condemnation from you about Chelsea bankrolled by billions plundered from the Russian state while millions of Russians live in abject poverty.

Not a word of condemnation from you about how even with all those Russian billions, Chelsea threw a miserly £50,000 at victim of institutional sexual abuse at the club and told him to shut up and they weren’t accepting blame for his abuse.

Not a word of condemnation from you about Chelsea fans taunting Spurs fans over the holocaust and getting convicted in court for Nazi salutes at Spurs fans

Sneering and trivialising the incident in which Chelsea fans were convicted of racial abuse in the Paris metro.

You have a very strange moral compass.

As I said, I never saw you protest about that which is why I find your selective outrage quite bizarre.

I’ve seen Massey Ferguson 135s that turn quicker than Emre Can

I wasn’t aware that Liverpool were getting bankrolled off billions plundered off a sovereign state like Chelsea?

Vardy has a horrible little rat-faced cunt look about him

You were bemoaning Chelsea “trading away” after successive financial losses.

I merely pointed out that you never spoke out above Liverpool doing the same, bizarre behaviour.

Must be some Northern Irish blood in him.

1 Like

Lucas :confounded:

1 Like

Mignolet has been very solid here so far.

Expect a clanger any minute now

He has that scaldy depraved look alright

2 Likes

Oooft.

Liverpool are a shambles.

2 Likes

Boooom

1 Like

Vardys having a party… Should have put more than a tenner on him😂

2 Likes

Can is a fucking carthorse