Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

I know. Still have a horn for me I see.

2 Likes

Superb technique for the second goal, couldn’t have done better.

Who’d have thought a group of title winning players who downed tools in an effort to get rid of their manager would have a bounce once he was gone. Did you consider making a bet?

Funny that you mention that but an Everton supporting mate of mine stuck a sneaky twenty on Everton to finish top side in Merseyside about 6
weeks back. Must check with him what odds he got on it.

Weren’t you telling us that the battle for 6th was between Everton and Man Utd while tipping Liverpool for the title?

1 Like

No pal. There’s more to life than getting upset over eleven complete strangers running around a field and playing shite

3 Likes

I think he was telling us to have a bet on Leicester to get relegated at big odds. He’s knows what’s what.

1 Like

Leicester will survive comfortably.

When Aston Villa won the European Cup in 1982, it was with a different manager, Tony Barton, than their surprise 1981 League title under Ron Saunders.

We’re doing very well here to be only 2-0 down to this year’s European champions.

Liverpool are a soft shower of cunts…if “hendo” is what ye are missing as some of ye suggest, ye are truly fucked.6th at best for ye…

3 Likes

Everton are in the in form team of 2017. They’re very much in the shake up for a Top 4 slot.

And Geoffrey may well have greened up on his bet. Either way, he hit a great bet at decent odds. It’s something you can appreciate.

1 Like

They are not in the shake up for top 4.

It’s not going to come off.

liverpool are an absolute rabble last couple of months
what happened lads?

Klopp out etc etc @mickee321

at the moment i think there is a strong case, yes

Pp have paid on vardy first goal bet and them seem to have paid out on my LCFC to win bet already!

1 Like

Water finds its level always .

Same as when a team goes 2 up they
Pay out.