Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

The German “atmospheres” are all organised and synchronised singing . All seems a little planned . Generally a game between two evenly matched teams that means something will create an atmosphere. Noise needn’t mean atmosphere . I still say the best I ever saw on TV was Leeds v Stuttgart in 1992 at Elland Road .

Interesting stats on where Liverpool are this season. If this was last season, that points total would have had them only 2 points behind Leicester at the same stage, for instance

1 Like

not in the slightest bit interesting you giant dweeb

1 Like

Very interesting stats there. Cheers

7 Likes

:smiley: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @Fran. Much appreciated

Bobby Firmino back for the Reds today. Lovren back on the bench. That means there’s only two kids on the bench today

Lively opening to this match.

RIP Ronnie Moran.

http://s21.postimg.org/l36alg5if/C7gq_Q2y_Xg_AA31_Vo.jpg

RIP - a great man. His book only came out a few weeks ago

R.I.P. Ronnie, boot room legend and absolute gentleman.

1 Like

RIP, I really thought he had acted as caretaker on more than 2 occasions actually. Old school.

RIP Ronnie. Legend.

RIP Ronnie Moran. A true Liverpool man.

He’d then turn the corner of the home dressing room, and come back to add, ‘Oh, and by the way, we’ll get fuck all this year for what’s in that box’.

2 Likes

Mané looking unlikely for Wednesday. Sturridge could be back but he’ll probably have a mental breakdown in the interim.

Mané has scored six goals against the top 7 this season. Man Utd have scored 5 against the top 7.

Mané Utd 6 Man Utd 5

1 Like

He has done his cruciate - 7 months at least.

Lallana and Henderson gone to the states - long term injuries also.

1 Like
1 Like

Serious Bantz.

Not a red jersey in sight tho?