Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

3 of pools back 4 take off!

Big Dodgy Sam is a very likable chap. It was bad the way he was shafted by the media but he’s done another excellent job with Palace.

England’s loss anyway as that prim and proper little dickhole Southgate will have them humiliating themselves on a global stage in about 15 months time.

Score lads palace can’t be wining

Excellent for Man U

Poor @caulifloweredneanderthal and @ChocolateMice

Deary me

Delighted for sammy lee and christian

2 Likes

How do you go all season and keep making the same mistakes over and over again? What the fuck is Klopp doing with them on the training field? Lovren should be kicked up and down the banks of the Mersey after that display

I wouldn’t fancy them.West Ham will beat them. I reckon Thursday night football next season.

Should never have got rid of Sakho. Clyne is dogshit as well. Never seen an “attacking” full back do so little with the ball going forward.

1 Like

As for the Bench … The manager has to look at himself there, he’s left the team very short.

If they dont make top 4 no one will join. The bench won’t be improved.

Desperate shit to be hoping for a City win Thursday.

1 Like

Liverpool showing they can compete with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea when it comes to paying average players ridiculous wages.
Degsy Lovren has just signed a new contract, worth 100k a week. Maybe FSG don’t give a shit about financial fair play and are gonna splash the cash this summer.

Ffs 100k is the equivalent of 40k ten years ago.

Imagine how much he’d be making if he could defend

1 Like

For other teams. Liverpool have scrimped a bit on this - Divok Origi is on 25k per week, Emre Can 50k, for example
Even the box office players are only around the 100k: Mane 90k, Henderson 100k, Firminio 100k.
Milner and Sturridge around 120, and Coutinho 150-170.

That’s 49,500 a week too much for Can.

3 Likes

Can has problems and deserves help.
Would you want a doppelganger from limerick who thinks he is a corkie?

1 Like

A vile post… Have you run out of jam jars or something?