Liverpool FC 2021/22

Still entertaining for them.

Incredibly

3 Likes

premier league dance GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

Thankfully he is alive. I thought Pogba has murdered him.

It’ll be a damning indictment of Pogba if his most vicious lunge does Naby less damage that the blade of grass at Norwich.

It’s great that Naby lad is not seriously injured - as I correctly observed at the time on Sunday he managed to get his foot off the ground, which was all important - but the point is that he could easily have ended up with his ankle hanging at a 120 degree angle, and referee Anthony Taylor enabled that situation with his repeated indulging of Manchester United’s filth. The onus is on a referee to clamp down immediately on that sort of stuff when it happens, otherwise players will push their luck in what they can get away with. We saw that when Gareth Bale was not sent off for a shocker of a studs up tackle against Ireland at Lansdowne Road in 2017, and then seconds later Neil Taylor liquidated Seamus Coleman’s shin.

1 Like

The latest version of the nett spend table makes for interesting reading. That’ll drive a few more demented. Not sure when sky sports are showing the presentation ceremony

9 Likes

Take that down FFS. That’ll drive a few lads demented before bedtime

2 Likes

But but but but but but but

Wages

But but but but but

Agent’s fees

But but but but but

LiVARpool

But but but but

Footix alert

fuckin hell, tuchel has the best team in europe on 82m

1 Like

Spent a mountain of money but they sold Hazard for 100M and sold a rake of youngsters for decent money as well.

Water into wine

Yep, I can see the net spend table mate, he took mid table journeymen to be champions of Europe

What a week to be a Liverpool fan

Harvey Lad Mk 2 is the latest graduate from the famous academy.

1 Like

That Blair lad is magical.

Who’s this Hughes lad? Kelleher injured?

Kelleher is ill. Hughes and Pituglia are the academy keepers on the bench.

Nat lad coming on