Liverpool FC 2021/22

Brighton will win this yet.

Chelsea will win this league at a canter.

Chelsea have very peculiar match winners. Ben Chilwell at Brentford and Reece James at Newcastle. Their attack still hasn’t properly clicked at all.

They’re getting goals from around the pitch plus they’re a complete shut out machine.

Liverpool’s squad isn’t strong enough, Manchester City will have too many matches like today where they can’t score.

Liverpool will win the Champions League though.

Chelsea scored again as I was typing that. And they got a penalty as I was typing this.

No way is this happening today.

Fair result in the end. Potter has them purring. The depleted Redmen were overrun in midfield.

Typical Klopp, like when they won the league and then make a pathetic attempt to back it up. Now they hammer their bitterest rivals and then in the next game throw away a match in which they were two goals up at home to a team who’s combined cost was less than what Liverpool spent on their keeper.

@Peejaymc was waiting all week for that :joy::joy::joy:

The seethe must’ve been dripping out of you

7 Likes

You’re dead right I was

1 Like

:grin:

Well played @Peejaymc .

Altogether now “we’ll post where we wannnnntttttt”

2 Likes

Shane Duffy who struggled vs ayr and Clyde last season bullied the fuck out of the so called best player in the world

1 Like

It’s a measure of the management of Potter and Kenny that Duffy is back to his best. Great news for Ireland.

1 Like

The best player in the world world has a long way to go to get up to Ronaldos level

Liverpool would have been better off beating man united 2 nil. Seemed to lose focus after celebrating like they won the league last weekend.

1 Like

When was Firmino crowned best player in the world?

With 6 starters out injured it was always gonna be a tough fixture sandwiched between two much bigger games.

Ox needs to sold in January to try fund a transfer. He’s just not up to it.

Naby lad out for a bit again.

1 Like

Damning for Pogba that he couldn’t manage to injure the most injury prone player in the league while going over the top of the ball.

4 Likes

What’s seldom is wonderful. We appreciate Naby Lad more for his fleeting appearances.