Liverpool FC 2021/22

THIS MEANS MORE

WE ARE LIVERPOOL
TELL US NEVER

We’ve conquered all of Europe

…We’re never gonna sthaap…

1 Like

An early Christmas present for the R Inn.

1 Like

Will Mo be over to collect his player of the year award ?

1 Like

He will, and he’ll collect the carriage clock on behalf of Big Nat.

1 Like

We’ve 3 lads who are carpenters turning the outside into a Sphinx in anticipation. Just before he heads off to the African Cup of Nations we hope.

We’ve got him a travel alarm clock and faux leather slippers.

2 Likes

With Eddie Howe on the way to Newcastle with the full backing of the Saudis our hopes of the net spend title have increased. Might be time to part ways with Neco and Nat.

2 Likes

TELL US NEVER

Roberto Firmino sustained a serious hamstring injury during Liverpool’s win over Atletico Madrid, Jürgen Klopp has confirmed.

The Brazilian picked up the issue after coming on at half-time of Wednesday’s 2-0 victory at Anfield and is facing a period on the sidelines.

Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com on Friday: “Bobby is not good news with a serious hamstring injury, really unfortunate. We don’t know exactly how long he will be out but it will be not now after the international break directly. We have to work on that.”

Meanwhile, Joe Gomez (calf) and Curtis Jones will also miss Sunday’s trip to West Ham United, but the boss hopes the duo will be available again soon after the international break.

A few players who did serious business for the reds turning up at the end. Luis, Torres, Kenny and Jose Enrique

2 Likes

Jose Enrique shielding the ball for a goal kick with his arse was as iconic as a Paddy Small advanced mark.

Hopefully the rumours of special “inside the ratoath inn” episode are more than just rumour

1 Like

Dom Solanke, Rhian Brewster and Ben Woodburn on target today. The Klopp Development program paying dividends.

13 so far for big Dom this season. I’d imagine Mike Edwards has a healthy sell-on clause attached there. I can see some big EPL clubs banging on the Bournemouth door in January to pay big money

Eddie Howe will come knocking with a £30m bid.

4 Likes

I read in today’s paper that Eddie Howe spent a couple of days studying Michael Edwards at work to obtain insights into his recruitment style. I wonder do we have a buy back clause for Big Dom lad?

Apparently not. A rare misstep from the laptop guru.