Liverpool FC 2021/22

Are you watching the same match. Carragher never said the goal should have been disallowed

That doesnā€™t suit the narrative mate

4 Likes

Liverpool beginning to dominate now.

Might be no harm to get the one defeat of the season out if the way now
All that invincible talk would get boring

Liverpool will win 1-4

1 Like

Not today pal according to the Twitter discourse. I think itā€™ll be another great day for Moyesieā€™s men.

Perfection

Reminds me of beckham.

Jamie Carraghers envelopes must look very strange if heā€™s calling that ā€œpostage stampā€

1 Like

Why is noone charging the free once they move the ball. Shocking from West ham. A gomie lying on the ground and noone charging the free

He was some man for a free kick in fairness to him

This could be 6 or 7 for Liverpool.

Jesus suffering fuck antonio

Lads who activated @BruidheanChaorthainn ?

1 Like

West Ham have nothing going forward but will get at least one point here

Robertson wastes some amount of ball

This is a 6 pointer in the title race. David Moyes doing a fine job with West Ham.

Lot of huff and puff but no real chancesā€¦ Took Liverpool a while to start seeing the space out wide right and have worked Trent in a lot more but West Ham very compact in the middle. It will have to be a bit of magic or good fortune . West Ham have serious pace to catch Liverpool the other end

Jamie Redknapp has just said Liverpool have done West Ham a favour by equalising. He is an awful himbo

I was out for a spin and had it on the radio. They said very unlike Robertson there. I wondered aloud if heā€™d beaten the first man with his cross.