Liverpool FC 2021/22

Would be well north of €200m you’d have to think. That would be a 3rd transfer world record in as many years for the mega spending Liverpudlians.

1 Like

75m up front + Nat n Rhys n Shaq n Marko Grujic combo deal.

4 Likes

We’ll get him on a pre-contract next summer and sell them Salah or Mane for €100 million plus in exchange.

Have to hope we don’t get gazumped by clubs with deeper pockets like Brighton or Aston Villa.

only one year left. theyll prob get around 110/120m or risk losing him for nothing next june

I’d doubt this is a reputable source😂

Few grammatical errors by Sky🤨

1 Like

Looks legit to me.

3 Likes

Mbappe announced.

1 Like
1 Like

So long Ozan. You did alright.

I occasionally quiz the Mrs to see how poor her sporting knowledge is. I’d been reprimanded for playing the Ozan Kabak song repeatedly for the previous few weeks so I asked her to name a centre back. No response.

Cue a chorus of…

To be fair to her, when I asked her to name 10 footballers past or present she remembered Divock Origi

Weirdo.

She can do better.

She married a 3 time Bulmers Sports Quiz finalist on nodding terms with Trevor Welch. Knowledge of Divock Origi an advantage but not a prerequisite.

8 Likes

If she knew divock you wouldn’t be married mate

1 Like

If the racist banners depicting his appendage are to be believed, yes!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Origi staying @Lazarus

2 Likes

Sounds like Divock Origi will be staying on for another year so Edwards will need to work overtime to raise enough to replace Gini.

At the rate he’s going, Origi will still be around for a testimonial/ statue unveiling

1 Like