Liverpool FC 2021/22

Thatā€™s what the ref felt anyway. I agree with him on this one too. Needs to be stamped out. Unlucky for Jota if heā€™s the Guinea pig

wow, the footix on here are nearly as bad a sports as klopp is

that tramp robertson will be gone for a good while now

1 Like

Pissy and moany is the term I coined for them mate

1 Like

Conte will be livid. Could have been so much more. Missed a shitload of chances. The boys will be in early tomorrow for work youā€™d feel.

Bro, at no point did he stopā€¦ The contact was with the defenders arms pushing him over, how do you initiated a push? Have you even seen the incident :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:ā€¦

Spurs should have scored at least 5. Some brutal misses.

Did you see the match? Spurs had two stonewall second half penalties not awarded for fouls on Winks and Bamidele. Right after the Bamidele incident, Liverpool went down the field and scored a goal that should have been disallowed with Salah handling the ball in the penalty area.

Shit happens in matches, particularly when itā€™s Spurs. Despite all that Spurs had enough clearcut chances to win 3 games so you just have to take it on the chin.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware before this afternoon that we had signed Fabien Barthez. That signing was kept very quiet.

The redmen might as well concentrate all their efforts in champions league as the level inept officiating in the premier league is off the charts

You canā€™t beat the corrupt oil money.

Walk on
Walk on

5 Likes

we are spurs mate, we dont moan & whinge

8 Likes

Your allegiance should be a source of great comfort to @ChairmanDan going forward.

2 Likes

Beautiful words.

A special club with a special fan base.

IT MEANS MORE.

2 Likes

Bizarre that a fella like Robertson could let himself go that much that heā€™d just swing a leg and kick out like that. So petulant. Iā€™d suppose that when your manager is acting like that on the sidelines discipline just goes.

2 Likes

If the crowds didnā€™t get banned Liverpool would imploded in the 19/20 run in.

1 Like

Lovely words from JĆ¼rgen. Such an honest and open guy :clap:ā€¦ Robbo deserved his red according to Jurgs.

cc @Special_Olympiakos

It is of great solace to me. The Spurs family is a very broad church.

1 Like
10 Likes

:grin: