Liverpool FC 2021/22

One of these days you’ll be right kid.

Some amount of shit corners tonight

Septic. They could be till next month and not scored.

None of the big guns got going tonight

I’d have taken an Equalizer tonight.

TAA hit some brutal corners there at the end, and then they were getting in each other’s way when a decent ball was delivered

I’d say you were bricking it posting that?

2 Likes

I wasn’t no.

I always trust my judgement and am proven right 99% of the time.

1 Like

Liverpool haven’t been the same since Klopps comments about the African cup of nations

1 Like

Not the first time that Klopps moaning has affected the team.

The spectrum ran from being pushed into a fountain to literally being bricked.

It was a result we were all expecting but never nice when it happens… Liverpool are just not equipped to keep pace with City but it’s done now so the pressure is off.

Congrats City backers.

He must have an absolute fortune lost backing against Liverpool the last few years.

Disaster… The lads back the other night clearly weren’t right either.

Probably time to mull and void the season

4 Likes

Was hoping to get through this year without an asterisk, highly unlikely at this stage

1 Like

Are lads expecting Klopp to challenge for the title while being outspent by the likes of Peterborough. I heard Tuchel moaning the other night. Had a 100m player on the bench the prior match but twas grand then cos they won. City spunked 100m on another bench warmer during the summer. Klopp will be playing Robbie Folwer when the AFCON starts up.

1 Like

The tell us never boys are telling us the league is over already

2 Likes

I saw a stat earlier that Liverpool have won 100% of games this season that Thiago has started but only 36% when he hasn’t. Just can’t afford to be without a player of that quality in midfield.

There it is.