Liverpool FC 2021/22

Not a hope. If they do, I’ll resign from the forum.

And you can bookmark that!

How was Mané not sent off there?

1 Like

The refs will do anything to help get Liverpool over the line.

1 Like

Beginning to look like it. It was like that time one of those Kerry animals assaulted a Cork fella at the throw in in the All Ireland because he knew the referee wouldn’t send him off so early.

Because he’s not that type of player. Video evidence cleared him shortly after.

Exactly that. He hits him well before the ball is anywhere near him too.

He was class, my avatar lives to fight another day. I thought it was in jeopardy at 4:29pm.

1 Like

Jamie Carragher defending him like the bare faced liar he is. Sourness put him in his box fairly handy.

1 Like

Very unusual for them.

I doubt it. They’ll have their hands full even getting 4th.

Or Paidi O’Se punching Dinny Allen in the face in a Munster Final without any sanction.

I’d say Spurs could oust Man United from that 4th spot this season. Man United missed out on top 4 in 2016,17’ and 2019’ when Spurs had their house in order. Same could happen again.

When you put it like that it was outrageous that impatient fans forced out Coach Ole. Although I suppose they don’t appreciate all that the savvy Glazers do for them so that’s what you are up against.

2 Likes

Really good game from Kelleher again. Looks too good to be a number 2 for much longer. Will have to go on loan next season or some team will made a decent offer for him next Summer.

1 Like

Coach Ole changed the pendulum of power from Spurs to Man Utd in that scrap for Champions League qualification in recent years but Spurs appointing a quality manager once more was a potential game changer in that great rivalry.

Even @Cheasty arch nemesis is losing all hope

In 1994 , Poland were pissing away with the Eurovision song contest up to the halfway point. But a raft of douze points after that got Charlie and Paul over the line with what turned out to be a record haul of points at the time

The beautiful Edyta Gorniak

1 Like

Conor’s optimistic prediction is more batshit lala than ‘optimistic’. Liverpool have 18 games left. It predicts they will win 17 and draw 1…

Fair play to Mane today, set the tone early. A huge point given the circumstances… Team looks tired. Need the 6/7 first teamers that are out all back and firing, second is still up for grabs.