Liverpool FC 2021/22

Ex-footballer makes ‘racist’ remarks at ball | The Independent | The Independent

Coventry City legend apologises after sexist comments in BBC interview - CoventryLive (coventrytelegraph.net)

Paul Canoville on Twitter: “@stokiednk :thinking:” / Twitter

Neco lad will be staying according to The Athletic.

1 Like

What sky sports reporter will be assigned Liverpool tonight? Could be a night for a bag of cans and a pizza with skysports news blaring

Saw some bland dude outside Kirkby earlier in Sky News. Wasn’t Vinnie O’Connor or the bloke with a dildo in his ear. A far cry from the days Ian Ayre would shut off the lights at 5pm and spin away in his Harley Davidson. This Carvalho deal will go right to the wire while some beautiful young men from the famous academy may move on.

Ratoath on a school night won’t work but I’ll have the scarf and jersey on and we have the group whatsapp… We can get a singsong going on that.

A gamechanger this weekend. Red Stripe have introduced a bigger can. A full pint (568ml). I’ll have them in the fridge, Sky Sports News on the telly, Ratoath Whatsapp group open, and will be furiously refreshing Twitter. THIS MEANS MORE.

4 Likes

Nat lad on way to Bournemouth? Might just be loan

God speed sweet Prince

No need just yet to get our Nat Phillips heading a brick tattoos removed.

1 Like

@mickee321 , this sums up the footix nicely

5 Likes

There’s no need for the personal attacks on @tazdedub. Leave his cat out of it if nothing else

1 Like

:grinning:

yep, i think we all thought of either @tazdedub or @padjo when we read it

Lots of lads with no interest in the EPL obsessed with Liverpool’s transfer dealings. Box office.

2 Likes

Neco to Bournemouth on loan too.

Great to see Bournemouth back in the LFC transfer rotation

Fantastic. A fine club do they are.

1 Like

The SPL transfer activity doesn’t get going until the players have finished their chimney sweeping shift.

What a great name for cat, thanks mate

1 Like

@rocko can you please fix @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy posting rights. He is unable to embed twitter links like everyone else and I dont want people thinking he is a technophobe dullard.

13 Likes

Think I’ll spend a few hours rewatching the clip where Nat lad mugged off the AC Milan attack with some deft footwork

1 Like

@StoneCold

1 Like