Liverpool FC 2021/22

1 Like

Eyes on Inter game it looked like.

Been a while since he’s had a big influence in a game it feels.

Hendo is not having a good season at all. And he only got a fat new contract last year. I thought Liverpool would get a couple more good seasons out of him before his legs go but he might be there already.

We’re keeping Man City honest in the title race anyway. Hopefully Spurs are due a result against them next week after losing 3 in succession.

Salah caught red handed.

What did he do?

This Means More in Ireland.

1 Like

Relying on Spurs for a favour. Prepare to be disappointed.

2 Likes

Spurs have a good record against City in the last few seasons. Even the hapless Jose and Nuno got wins over them.

What’s this?

We’ve a good record against them at White Hart Lane. A poor record up there. Spurs lose next week and we’ve last 4 league games on the trot for the first time since 2004 - a run that got Jacques Santini the sack.

To be expected. The majority of one time Manchester United fans in my circles “Don’t follow the soccer anymore”.

1 Like

I’d say there’s been a big tail off in Eire in lads giving up on supporting Man U or even switching over to Liverpool. @dodgy_keeper would be a case in point on here of a lad who jacked them in once they stopped winning.

1 Like

Yeah I’d say you’re right less Irish people support Man united now as they’re not doing so well and I’d imagine more support Liverpool because they have a fairly good team these days.

We’ve conquered all of Ireland, we’re never gonna stop…

3 Likes

Mate this is the Liverpool, not Limerick thread

1 Like

From Derry down to Kerry
We’re never going to stop

3 Likes

Hego is a massive LFC fan too. What a guy!

He’d a great time at the presentation in Ratoath.

He got @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy in a headlock for the photos for the Ratoath Parish Annual

4 Likes

The report the paper is taking the figures from says there are 150k Leicester fans in Ireland