Liverpool FC 2021/22

He will score for fun in Italy - a grand semi retirement

1 Like

Easily the two best English teams of my time watching. Especially given the standard of the league overall and the money spent by other teams. Klopp especially is just a phenomenal manager. Everything about the way he’s moulded the teams playing squad, style of play and team spirit.

3 Likes

Hopefully there’ll be one more dramatic Divock intervention before the season is out.

Hopefully something like this as a final tribute to @Faldo

premier league football GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

Will have to be in the cups. He’s not making the squad in the league.

He’s at his most dangerous when you’re about to forget he’s at the club at all. My guess is a late winner at Villa and scenes reminiscent of the shift he got off a Scouser after he scored there back in 2016.

2 Likes

Martin Tyler’s “commentary” on Bobbys goal was hilarious
You could hear the pain

Merse was seething after the game.

5 Likes

The rest of them were laughing at his stupidity.

Nothing has changed he said.

1 Like

I presumed it was offside or something at the time he was so unexcited. Then I remembered the cunt that was commentating.

3 Likes

He’ll do something. Games under the lights are where he thrives. The United game is a night one…

1 Like

Was he wrong about nothing changing? I’m too bad at maths. If city had beaten palace pool would still have to win all the games? Souness is a sickening cunt. If he tells that story about his team being ‘men’ like the current team once more. Ridiculously biased pundit. Carragher far more balanced.

I think the danger before Monday night was that Liverpool could win all their remaining games but still lose out on GD to Man City. Souness didn’t communicate that particularly well. Merse had a point though about the run in. Liverpool’s fixtures do look more challenging.

If you were to apply logic here, it’s City’s title to loose. They’re more experienced at winning, they’ve got a lead and they have a significantly easier run in.

I like Merse. He wasn’t intimidated by the two lads

They’ve points in the bank against top six teams while Liverpool still have to play spurs and Man United (I know)

Correct. At least those two games are home for Liverpool but I would see Spurs as a potential banana skin.

Yeah Spurs (H) could be an awkward one. Villa, Newcastle and Southampton are tricky away games still to come too. I’d still make City favourites but at least we have a 40% chance now. That was about 5% back in early January.

Villareal fans have their own spot at La Ratoita Taberna

4 Likes

Whatever happens, they made us dream and you can’t ask for more. YNWA :heart:

4 Likes