Liverpool FC 2021/22

Chelsea rent boys chant has been around since the 70’s. Far from unique to Liverpool.

Sure that’s the way of the world these days.

2 Likes

I think the origin of the chant in relation to Chelsea is the leader of one of their Combat 18 firms was found in bed with a male prostitute on an away trip in Europe.

1 Like

Any protests at Old Trafford yesterday before or after they unveiled the new signings?

So it’s true? Nothing to see here so

It’ll be interesting to see who the Liverpool fans on here start to blame for this.

I’ll go with:

1. man united
  2. Billy Gilmour
  3. the net spend table
3 Likes

We did the Noucamp tour the day after Liverpool won in Champions League. Barce were training and a few were looking on. Gudjonsen was called a Chelsea rent boy and he gave the bird and mentioned something about someone’s mother. The locals asked what he was being called. According to the scally, part of the Chelsea induction process is to sleep with a rent boy.

Were these Irish lads?

Fogra

The Ratoath Inn LFC Supporters Club strongly condemns homophobia and homophobic language. We stand with LFC in their swift condemnation of such behaviour from some eejit “supporters” at Carrow Road yesterday.

The RILFCSC welcomes members from all creeds, sexualities, orientations, etc. as long as you pledge allegiance to the Kult of Klopp.

THIS MEANS MORE

End statement.

10 Likes

A welcome statement

Draws a line under it
Strong statement

1 Like

With rent increasing is now the time to buy ?

2 Likes

Agreed. You’d wonder why the first 5/6 liverpool fans in wouldn’t condemn homophobia.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-chelsea-premier-league-16199346.amp

Terrible stuff. I absolutely condemn it. In fact, I condemn it twice.

1 Like

I will not be signing this & will continue to sing ‘Chelsea rent boy’ in my local.

1 Like

The genesis of it is bizarre

Firstly a “rent boy” is a popular colloquialism for a male prostitute. Rumour has it that sometime in the 1980s, a police raid at the dawn of the morning revealed a Chelsea hooligan lying in bed with a male prostitute or a “rent boy”.

At that time the notorious Chelsea hooligan firm called the Chelsea Headhunters had a popular chant named 'Chelsea Aggro". After the incident was read in the tabloids, rival fans, mainly the supporters of clubs from Manchester & Liverpool replaced the word ‘Aggro’ with ‘rent boys’. Ergo, the chant ‘Chelsea rent boys’.

2 Likes

All the best Ben :wave:

We’re vehemently against homophobia.

Chelsea players/ fans are rent boys.

1 Like

ÂŁ1m loan fee from our feeder club :moneybag: