Liverpool FC 2021/22

A great night pilar to post. Can we play them every night

Up the reds…

1 Like

Thiago is a sublime footballer. As the Kop chant says “he moves through the midfield like nobody else”.

Here comes One Kiss from Dua Lipa now.

Sideshow Bob playing senior hurling now

IMAGINE BEING US

2 Likes

Before. Award is given out in October I believe. If he wins the quad in addition to the African Cup of Nations and World Cup qualification (he scored the winning penalty in both) his claims will be hard to ignore.

Then again he is the player with the lowest media profile in football relative to his talent, accomplishments and influence and this award tends to be about profile.

1 Like

Neville bigging him up for trying to kick Naby Lad.

1 Like

I’m big into Sadio finding a hape of form recently. Doing very well in the more central position. I also think the success of AFCON and the signing of Diaz has let a few fires under him

Poor Neville is desolate

Great victory tonight but I have a bad feeling about the Everton game on Sunday.

5 Likes

If only Liverpool had to play shite teams like that every game.

Utd made Liverpool look like Brazil 1970

G Nev was right a couple of weeks ago when he said you’d rather play Man United than Brighton or Watford at the minute when discussing the title run in. Hopefully Friend of Ratoath Adam Lallana does us a favour tomorrow night now.

2 Likes

Probably should send Adam a best wishes email from the official Ratoath Inn Supporters Clun email inbox

Say something like “Adz YNWA”

2 Likes

Can someone give me some background to the Ratoath Inn gag please?

What’s so special about it?

Tyler must have been fairly sickened on commentary.

I think @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy first coined the term on here. A bit like the famous boot room from the Liverpool golden era it has a kind of aura around it now. Knowledgeable football men congregate there. They’ve forgotten more about the game than most will ever know.

3 Likes
1 Like

Shrewsbury caused more problems in the FA Cup 3rd round at Anfield.