Liverpool FC 2021/22

You either want it or you donā€™t, and he wanted it

1 Like

A great bit of stuff is Jimmy.

Happy Eid Mo, Sadio, Naby lad and Konate. Performances should pick up now that Ramadan is over.

Itā€™ll be like a new signing

Donā€™t, please donā€™t go there. Its like that plank on sky sports after the fixtures were announced for the world cup later this year. Telling us thatvthe last time England played on the opening day was 1966

Liverpool are at nothing unless a Pope dies and there is a royal wedding.

1 Like

Jimmy Milner has been offered another year on the contract extension. Heā€™ll be wearing red until heā€™s 40 at this rate.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has just arrived at the Ratoath Inn on an electric cargo bike. Heā€™s a smile as wide as Jurgen Kloppā€™s. Lads all around him congratulating him and he with the manager jacket on and the baseball cap.

Heā€™s handing out packets of Monster Munch and little triangle cut watercress and egg sandwiches.

Naby starts :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @anon67715551

We Go Again

3 Likes

The rotation of the front 3 would be fascinating if Bobby hadnā€™t picked up that injury. Nearly an embarrassment or riches up there.

Without the Bobby injury, weā€™d probably have no Divock scoring against the Ev again.
Naby over the captain a big call, but his form has been exceptional lately. I think if Liverpool get to the final, Naby will be in with a great chance of starting (if his leg doesnā€™t fall off in the interim)

Everything you want in a football club. Simon Jordan knows a club that means more when he sees onešŸ¤

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy replyingā€¦

Itā€™s going to be a big one!!

1 Like

if the murderers win tonight Rovers are seeded for the CL

FFS

did he mention Heysel ?

Would it entice Stephen Bradley to turn down the alluring job at Lincoln City?

i dont think so

I was listening to a podcast about Dundee Utd under McLean. @ChairmanDan may have alluded to it before but Roma played them in the 84 semi. Dundee were 2 up nil after the first leg. Roma were a disgrace in the return leg and Liverpool were similarly blackguarded in the final even though they won. Stabbings, attempted bribery, Roma backroom team assaulting their Dundee counterparts after winning etc etc. Iā€™m sure if they could have pushed a wall on opposition fans they would have done so. Roma are a vile club.