Liverpool FC 2021/22

Few puffs of the inhaler and we will be way here

Can’t get a grip on this game, need Thiago on to get some control in the midfield. The game is bypassing Curtis lad and Naby lad.

Also wouldn’t be surprised to see Firmino soon to try and maintain some possession up the field

Liverpool are on life support

Villa cant press, this is going to open up even more and the likes of Diaz will punish Villa

You’re exceedingly moderate with your opinion in this case. My views are well known on this one. H’on Naby….

2 Likes

Game over if he scores there. For a lad with so much technical ability the miss is hard to explain.

I’d be springing Thiago for Naby lad here. Naby lad probably have to start cup final anyway.

Diaz is twice the player off the left.

Salah for the winner via Thiago assist maybe. Villa have no one for the likes of Thiago.

When has Trent last scored a FK?

He scored at West Ham in November.

1 Like

They’ll regret getting rid of hourihane now

2 Likes

Ballon d’Or does it. A beautiful glancing header.

Unplayable off the left is Diaz, so many more angles available to him.

He’s unrale. The laptop lads struck gold there.

1 Like

Mané’s form sensational since AFCON

2 Likes

I wonder is he the reason Conte totally lost the plot with the Tottenham board after the window closed. They were very close to getting him. Liverpool were getting him in summer originally.

There is something really great watching a striker doing everything within their power to convert a half chance when it is really needed.

Really great stuff by Sadio.

1 Like

That was very nice of Danny Ings to take such a terrible first touch.

The likes of Ings and Coutinho look washed as athletes. Very good footballers still, Ings looked so laboured there.