Liverpool FC 2021/22

Hon Naby

So you’re saying there’s a chance

A big sigh of relief here at the Inn.

2 Likes

A lusty rendition of you’ll never walk alone required

1 Like

I know it won’t resonate with anyone here but hate scousers

“When you say things like that about people like Naby lad…They’ve got to go to Wolves and get a result and I tell you I will love it, love it if we beat them.”

4 Likes

ManĂŠ man of the match there and Liverpool trying to nickel and dime him on a new contract.

5 Likes

Ordinary

They haven’t even got to him yet - seem to be focussing on Salah.

It’s a big pity the Southampton game is on the Tuesday rather than the Wednesday. Every day’s rest is vital at that stage. Southampton are the team to run up the goal difference against. They’re a terrible team. An early goal or two would open up the possibility of banging in six or seven. But it’s difficult doing it three days after an FA Cup final.

Inbuilt into the slight possibility of catching Manchester City on goal difference is a minimum two goal swing in our favour. The danger is they’ll run it up in a big way in one of the games they win.

Bayern eyeing up Sadio.

A win is a win for Liverpool this evening.

Be a disgrace to lose him. I’d sell Salah before him.

1 Like

You’d save 150k a week too.

He’s recreated himself since moving to CF with Diaz out left.

2 Likes

Dug it out. Lot of them running on fumes. Could be a cruel end to the season.

Four cup finals to go.

This means more.

1 Like

They’re extremely streaky. On their day they’re decent. Drew twice with City this season and beat us at St. Mary’s last season. Hopefully they are in a run of form more akin to their 9-0 beatings of recent seasons.

They haven’t gone away you know

Stevie Gerrard gave us a tough game. As you’d expect from an extreme competitor. A relief to get out of Villa Park with 3 points and make amends for last season at the same venue.

5 Likes

Would expect nothing less from our Stevie

2 Likes