Liverpool FC 2021/22

95 season end today. Neither of them win. Pool like Utd at the Boleyn frantically trying to find a winner.

It’s been an amazing journey

2 Likes

They made us dream.

Jurgen turned us back into believers

The big dance on Saturday night in Paris will be iconic.

From the couch to the fridge

Feed the scousers is not sung with any Irish or immigrant status in mind. It’s a fairly light hearted jibe. People are reading too much into things.

Exactly. In the same way feed the world was sung for Africans originally, it was only a bit of craic.

There is a lot of truth in that everything the scousers are accused of is also directed at celtic fans in scotland and Irish people in general. Self pity, mawkishness, sentimentality, thieves, drunks, the begging bowl etc. They are very self congratulatory but again that’s very Irish too I suppose.

1 Like

My mate Jeff cc @Copper_pipe , who has a home made man Utd tattoo on his arm, born and reared in Stretford, was great craic yesterday. He can’t abide Liverpool. He was bending over in circles yesterday trying to make out how he enjoyed watching them play whilst the seethe was radiating from every pore.

The laptop nerds at Liverpool clearly recognised something in Bowen

1 Like

I want Liverpool to do it for Billy and Maries kids

No Divock :cry:

All we can hope now is he’s fit to wave to the fans.

He’ll casually stroll around. Possibly with shades on to make him look even cooler than he already is.

Lovely interview with the gaffer there

Virgil and Mo lad held in reserve. We’ll do well to beat Wolves without those two and The Lighthouse. 3 world class players unavailable today.

Fix is in

Just saw the starting team. That’s a big blow. Emi Martinez would be one of the top 5 keepers in the league. Was the back up keeper Olsen at Everton before?