Liverpool FC 2021/22

are the match going Liverpool fans as optimistic?

Yes

What time is kick off in Paris on Saturday night, GMT? From a neutral perspective,
hopefully thereā€™ll be a few goals in it. I doubt Iā€™ll be able to stay awake until the end of a night time kick off if itā€™s Liverpool playing for yet another 0-0 draw and penalties in a Cup Final.

4 Likes

The Liverpool footix are struggling to contain their seethe mate. The are trying to comfort themselves by lashing out at a club that finished 34 points behind them.

1 Like

all these long games must be tough on the match going Liverpool fans

Mick and Paddy in their beer stained Carlsberg Liverpool jersey and piss spattered trainers have none of those worries this evening down in their local in Ballybogtown.

1 Like

agreed

Wine and paint, actually.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:slight_smile:
the match going Liverpool fans mugged off, the footix actually ahead of them on this one

1 Like
2 Likes

Fabio Carvalho lad.

Well-to-do brother in law is after asking me if I wanted to head to Champions League final. Have to meet him in London but everything else sorted from there. Some corporate jolly. Been a while since I was at a match but canā€™t say no to such an offer. Must dust off the old Carlsberg 95 jersey.

14 Likes

Great news enjoy.

Id manage the message to the match going liverpool fans thiugh mate

1 Like

Allez. Allez. Allez.

Enjoy pal

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is already winding up to wish him well.

Eh he is a match going fan. He just said heā€™s off to the biggest match of the year.

soz to disappoint mate, i wished him well

yes, to the footix that probably tick the boxes , but the MGLF might feel differently

Whatā€™s ā€˜MGLFā€™?

match going liverpool fans, the inverse of the footix