Liverpool FC 2021/22

Christ man, is the seethe still that bad? Let it go.

Ya I’m throwing chairs here

I was just thinking there that Sadio Mane changed our entire perception of Senegalese players. Before him all we’d known were El-Hadj Diouf and Salif Diao. An absolute gem after the two duds back in 2002.

I was also thinking Charles Itandje who started laughing during a Hillsborough memorial might be Senegalese too but turns out he’s from Cameroon. A country which has provided us with the excellent Joel Matip in recent years.

Racist.

https://liverpoolfc.wufoo.com/forms/z1k1yibz1etq84g/

The vote for player of the season 2021/22. A very difficult choice. Billy Koumetio is even an option on the list.

Becker

100%. A great player and beautiful man.

1 Like

Thats racist

Did he make any mistakes for a goal this year?

Lads were criticising him for that first West Ham goal from the corner in the 3-2 defeat back in November but there’s a strong argument that he was fouled in the build up. He saved us on a good few occasions this season.

1 Like

My auld lad who has no interest in soccer has great time for Ali Becker after he read that he was a religious man. Said he wasn’t your typical footballer. He also spoke highly of James Milner after reading a piece of his book a couple of years back.

The Brazilians at Liverpool are very religious. Baptisms in rivers religious.

Bobby is born again. Ali Becker baptised him in the swimming pool.

1 Like

Are you talking in double entendres mate?

1 Like

Ali the Baptist :pray:

1 Like

Ali & Bobby are probably my 2 favourite players on the team

Going to be sad in the next few years watching the Hall of Famers leave, starting with Origi and Mane. The laptop gurus will need to find more rough diamonds for Jurgen to mould into stars.

There’s something wonderful about the cheeky chappy Trent too. He’ll surely go on to become a great one club man.

UEFA have backed down from their lies.

LFC supporters completely vindicated.

The French interior minister and sports minister should now resign.