Liverpool FC 2021/22

Just saw sky sports news, yer man Gareth Neville thinks that Ronaldo is best player of all time

I don’t recall Neville heading the ball that much

1 Like

Garcia

3 Likes

How could I forget… Literally sucked the ball over the line.

2 Likes

Like the crowd at the Crucible applauding the frame ball, the knowledgeable Anfield crowd know matches are won and lost by Jose Enrique shepherding the ball out of play, a square ball from Naby Lad increasing the team’s xT or Captain Hendo pointing and clapping.

2 Likes

Ah lovely. This has the usual suspects seething again.

They’ve the notifications set for whenever there’s a post about the mighty Liverpool fans.

TELL US NEVER

5 Likes

“The reds have no money, we’ll still win the league”

1 Like

The Kop was sensational that night. They blew Gudjohnsen’s last minute sitter wide as well.

4 Likes

My ankle is after flaring up today for no obvious reason and not connected to any contact sport activity. Could I have Harvey Elliott stigmata? Any other Ratoath Inn boys with similar ailments?

3 Likes

Stay safe
You’ll never walk alone

5 Likes

The joint behind my big toe has swelled up, it could be something to do with my Haemochromatosis but it’s more likely to be Harvey Elliott stigmata

3 Likes

My father is a haemochromatosis sufferer but my mother has an iron deficiency so I managed to inherit the optimal ferratin levels.

1 Like

Are the four appearances Harvey made already this season enough to guarantee him a league winner’s medal at end of season, or will he have to get back for a game?

The club get a given amount of medals to distribute as they see fit. I think Klopp forfeited his and it was given to either Andy Lonergan or Carol the dinner lady

Ah lovely. Be grand to see Harvey back in full health for #20 in May

1 Like

Ok - all these social media posts are OTT from Harvey Lad now.

1 Like

I must let him know about my stigmata so he can wish me well with emojis.

3 Likes

sure the teens love the auld bit of social media.

Sure he’s only a gasun.

What did Leeds expect?

“And what’s the defendant’s defence?”
“Ah I didn’t mean it”
“Grand so”