Liverpool FC 2021/22

Hold off writing his mass card so you cunt

1 Like

He isnā€™t great that way alright, I was impressed with him against Leeds though. You could be right. Heā€™d be one of my favourite players of the last few years.

Heā€™s been shit since he signed

Played European Champions Chelsea.

Who had 10 men for the second half and still couldnā€™t get it done. Leeds also had 10 men.

If thatā€™s the barometer for good ye are fucked

So - so ā€¦ very unlucky with a injury and then came into a team falling apart. The Klopp index has kicked in this year tho.

I canā€™t remember a game of significance heā€™s taken by the scruff.
I reckon heā€™s winding down.

Has looked well when he has played during Liverpoolā€™s current 14 game unbeaten run in the EPL. Sure he had to play the number 6 a few times when Fabinho or Hendo were stuck back CB.

Weā€™re 5 games into season bud, give it a chance.

I didnā€™t want to be the bearer of bad news

In Divock we trust m8

Jaysus ye are shitting it

:rofl:

Iā€™m trying to work out a few trades here pal and youā€™re distractingā€¦ If heā€™s the difference against 15/16 of the other prem teams weā€™ll take it. Naby will have to step up for the other 3/4 games.

He would have buried that peno. Salah didnt want t know, you can tell he doesnā€™t want to be there anymore, reduced to potshots now

Klopp was giving it the full ā€˜Darragh Fitzgibbon 2018ā€™ after they scored.

A decent calibre centre forward wouldā€™ve had 2 or 3 by half time, he kills the team really

He was going full Liam Seedy so he was

We wonā€™t have a bad word said about Divock round here pal.

3 Likes

Donā€™t feel compelled to answer. Its an interesting topic all the same

Klopp tends to bypass the midfield and it isnā€™t suiting Thiago. Especially against the good teams

Anfield on European nights = Box Office.