Liverpool FC 2021/22

Murphy had come from Crewe

I like the cut of that Diaz

Iā€™d be happy if this finishes Liverpool 3 AC Milan 2.

But if were to concede, I wouldnā€™t complain about a match which finished Liverpool 3 AC Milan 3. How could you?

Win-win.

Harvey Elliot came from Fulham too I suppose though. Was Murphy in the Liverpool academy at one stage before he went to Crewe?

Murphy was a lovely footballer, was fantastic for Charlton and Fulham; Kind of Scholes-lite. Itā€™s funny really, his legs started to go just when he kind of figured out his game. The Spurs move shouldā€™ve worked out for him and they gave up on him too quick.

Thompson was fucked by injuries, Souness took him to Blackburn I think but twas snakebitten.

1 Like

Used to play for Man City.

Nopeā€¦I think he was 20/21 when he came to Liverpool.

1 Like

Rafa got shot of Murphy a little bit too hastily. Although I suppose he replaced him with the likes of Garcia and Alonso who were a level above.

That Vinicius lad seems to be figuring it out at Real Madrid, looks a real Klopp winger if they were to mess him up and Lā€™pool swoop in.

Yeah - tippy tappy didnt suit him. Klopp would have him a world beater.

2 Likes

Porto 1 up

Edit : disallowed VAR

For all the corners and free kicks tonight, there havenā€™t been many good deliveries.

Goot atmosphere at Anfield when all the Irish and Norweigans donā€™t travel midweek.

Milner a great man to take it down to the corner flag

1 Like

A full mini bus over from the Ratoath supporters club tonight mate

3 Likes

Giroud is some fucking ride.

Thereā€™s more Irish there tonight than Scousers.

What a game. You can tell both clubs have a storied history.

Itā€™s good to be back.

Anfield in full voice would make your hair stand up.

THIS MEANS MORE

Great game