Liverpool FC 2021/22

Unreal. A joy to watch… It’s always special when Liverpool play.

1 Like

Unfortunately we now won’t go 26 from 27 like the start of the 2019/20 season. We go again.

1 Like

I only watched the first half but note Toney once again failed to get on the score sheet despite his team scoring 3 - it upsets me how low your expectations of a wannabe Celtic striker are. He appears to me to be a modern day Kevin Davies, its sad that you would want Celtic to be spending money on a guy like that.

1 Like

The lovely Natalie Sawyer will have an extra pep in the step this year

Klopp has to go. Considering that Liverpool have spent vast amounts more than Brentford in transfers, wages and agents fees, results like that, where they concede 3 against Brentford, are simply unacceptable

Griffin Park always a tough place to get a result.

A goal for Curtis Lad is worth more than three points

It’s ok to admit you were wrong. The general consensus from online comments is that he ragdolled the Liverpool centre halves.

Big game next Sunday against Man City at fortress Anfield. Ole’s tricky reds are coming up on the horizon at Old Trafford too.

Well if twitter says it then it must be true, good grief. What’s that now, 2 goals from 21 games excluding penalties? Value at £30m

City will run through that midfield next week - think he’ll start Bobby and play him deep and let Fab sit…

The next 3 fixtures of City (H), Watford (A) and Man Utd (A) will give us a clear indication of the title prospects for this season. 7 points from those 3 games would be solid.

Robertson was woeful. Trent had 3 lads on him at the back post for the second goal at 2-1 up. Letting the cross in was criminal. Made the same mistake at 3-2.

6-0, easy

Liverpool European Cups - Manchester City European Cups, too easy.

4 Likes

Always living in the past.

European Cups echo in eternity.

Ok mate. You can admit you were wrong. You were saying he was nowhere near EPL level, seems to be leaving an impression so far.

On form I can see City winning by 2 or 3… But a full Anfield is always worth a goal