Liverpool FC 2021/22

The swagger is back. Weā€™ve gone away to Porto and hammered them.

5 Likes

Poetry in motion tra la la la

1 Like
2 Likes

Thereā€™s something that the Kop wants you to knowā€¦

1 Like

I remember when Lucas visited the Ratoath Inn before he left the club. The Cavan Crystal fruit bowl he was gifted to mark the occasion is still the center piece of his dining table in his Instagram stories.

4 Likes

Lucas was one of us. YNWA

Lucas IS one of usā€¦ Heā€™s all of us.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

When I handed it to him it was one of the greatest days of my life.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Jimmy Milner is a remarkable man. Iā€™d say centre half is the only outfield position he has never lined out in. Itā€™s actually a wonder they didnā€™t try him there last year

Did he not play centre half in a League Cup game a couple of years ago before the Club World Cup?

I think people actually forget that heā€™s a very good footballer. The ā€œmodel proā€ line can be a bit condescending. I think it was the 2014 Liverpool v City 3-2 where he was electric for city.

2 Likes

Looking on in Porto amidst the chaos & five goals last night, all I could think about was this fella right back is like a new signing.

3 Likes

He was scintillating when he broke through at Leeds, he has reinvented himself a few times since. He fucked up when he left Leeds he basically spent his peak at Newcastle and Villa. But sure heā€™s still flying

Milner is the kind of player you assume will go on to be a successful manager.

Heā€™s probably one of the best ever free signings and heā€™s also a bit of a cuntā€¦ Definitely a player you would want on your squad and thatā€™s coming from someone who supports Everton

2 Likes

Aside from his versatility and leadership, his best quality is sitting on the ball when youā€™re winding down the clock and taking a boot up the hole to win a free.

Heā€™s always great to crack into a fella too.

When Milner arrived on a free it was considered to be one final pay day as his career was winding down. 6 years later heā€™s made more appearances for Liverpool than any of his other clubs.

2 Likes