Liverpool FC 2021/22

Two years ago today!

1 Like

2 Likes

Liverpool hope to host GAA games in expanded Anfield https://the42.ie/5460745

THIS MEATHS MORE

1 Like

A big Liverpool fan like Gearoid Hegarty or Paul Geaney will relish scoring in front of the Kop!

The Irish catholic club leading the way again.

There’s a unique bond between Liverpool and Limerick GAA. Two sleeping giants who awoke in recent years and two great sets of knowledgeable fans.

1 Like

Real recognises real.

Both loss making franchises bankrolled by the super elite partly for sportswashing and partly as a vanity project.

1 Like

Liverpool were generating a profit pre-pandemic thanks to the famous sell to buy policy. Limerick are bankrolled by a philanthropist who donated money to every club in the country.

I’ve covered this

I’ll proudly wear merchandise containing images of a big house owned by such a philanthropist. I wouldn’t feel comfortable if I was from Galway and advertising the name of a vulture capitalist who was railing against vulnerable workers receiving the PUP payment. :flushed:

Hmm. Which of the two is patriotic enough to remain and pay his fair share of tax I wonder?

The generosity of the philanthropist trickles down via the donations to the clubs and through encouragement of entrepreneurship by the likes of Gillane.

It’s currently June 2021 in case anybody is asking.

1 Like

Three one time Liverpool goalkeepers lining up in the Hungary v Ireland match, two from the famous academy.

Throwback Tuesday.

1 Like

Tears in my eyes.

1 Like

What a tough act to follow Super Stevie G. What a man!

Surely this mean fomhair