Liverpool FC 2021/22

Any idea what pep was vexed about wrt the crowd?

I’d say one of them might have called him a bollix.

1 Like

Somebody mentioned the Abu Dhabi regime being human rights abusers.

Pep’s mental health has been damaged by that.

1 Like

Someone slagged his coat

Jamie Carraghers aunt spat on a physio

Hopefully they find the perpetrator and they are banned for life

Carragher again the durty blue nose.

Both sides should touch elbows with each other and that should be the end of it.

I had sporting engagements myself today but saw the first 10 mins and nervously listened to newstalk as Kenny Cunningham reliably informed listeners that James Milner’s clip on Phil Foden was indeed outside the box. Much better second half? Frustrating to lose 4 points in the last 10 mins of matches the past 2 weeks.

Fucking hell lads. Salah could win the league for Liverpool on his own this season if he keeps going the way he is. I feel this season will eclipse his 17/18 season and be his best for the club. I also fear that it may be his farewell season.

1 Like

Who would he go to though?

Surely the glaziers will back ole in the market here. Man Utd are desperately short of strikers.

Liverpool may not want to pay his huge wage demands. He’s in club legend territory at this stage. Sensational stats in terms of goals and seems a very nice lad as well. Very modest and humble. You should have seen the message he sent the Ratoath Inn supporters club after we sent him a plaque to honour his 44 goal debut season.

6 Likes

The Ratoath Supporters Golden Gazelle is almost as iconic as the Golden Samba from the Kop

He’s lucky Lucas isn’t around any more to hoover up those player of the season awards.

Lucas was thrilled with the box of four Killarney Crystal glasses we sent over before he left Melwood.

He made some mug of Laporte

The touch to take it past Silva was sublime

2 Likes

Down to the bare bones for the Watford game lads.

Kev Kelleher to start in goals.

Fabinho and Becker flying straight to Madrid for champions league game.

Curtis lad injured for the Engerland u21s. Thiago still out.

It’s all set up for the main man

No Way Reaction GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes